Princess Playhouse Do Not Understand My Almost 4 Year Old Daugther....?

Do not understand my almost 4 year old daugther....? - princess playhouse

My daughter is the next 4 months and is generally a very sweet girl, very stubborn, but sweet. Recently, after his father returned from a business trip, the journey to this challenge: "I'm going to be bad" and something other than the mother, father and even grandmothers. Today, Tomorrow, woke up and said, "I'll kill my brother, I'm touched. I never said that before him or anything. I do not know if it's something I heard on television that most watches Noggin and Playhouse Disney (without Tom and Jerry .... too hard), but recently he was the phantom of the opera, because she likes to sing songs to see. Then I thought, "What's wrong with that?" to expand their musical skills and the love of art. I mean I'm wrong, is that most of the time with her little brother, take a 1-year, but I try to do things with them, such as reading and playing with his Wii Wii games Sports (and Disney Princess). .... I know she left alone can feel, but what can you do if you have more than one child? "We as parents or to treatUR better. She plays with color and play with blocks and pretend play. So, I am surprised why he said that. I know some of you may think I'm exaggerating, but it's my first time starting from 4 years. Has anyone gone this phase? Please no smart comments alleck. Only serious people with some experience, whether as parents or had a brother who was. Thank you in advance:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment