Wicker Tv Stand Agnostics, Secularists, And Freethinkers.....have You Ever Seen The Wicker Man?

Agnostics, secularists, and freethinkers.....have you ever seen the wicker man? - wicker tv stand

I was just watching television, and the ultimate hit me. It was like a micro version, as I see a world so full of inspiration and religious oppression issues.

Ultimately, they (the pagan inhabitants) Nicolas Cage takes a wooden statue, and go to a ritual sacrifice.

In the scene, they yelled at .... "I do not believe in your God .... Killing me will not save the crop! You do this to me for everything, and you?" Enough! ") Burned. Then a little light on the statue and fire alive. ..

That's what I feel when I see a world full of religious tribalism. I open the document was issued. I see a suicide bombing in Baghdad today, killing 52 people, I see Jews and Muslims fight and kill for a piece of land in the Middle East, the list goes on and on ... .. all faiths

And I can only think: "Your gods are not real! You kill and die for nothing!" Please stop!

Do you feel comfortable?

1 comments:

Aß іηito said...

The Wicker Man was a good movie and I loved him. And I agree that the end was very shocking that the main character dies, and triumphs evil.

However, you can not prove the nonexistence of God's existence. There is simply no evidence. Even circumstantial evidence is very poor.

The law and the misunderstanding on their prospects. So your relatives. You and I believe that human sacrifice is wrong, but some tribes in Africa, still believe that human sacrifice is divine and in his opinion, far from their "mistake". The same kind of design and the right of "people of bees?;)

Post a Comment