Saddle Club Game Wont Play DirectX For XP?

DirectX for XP? - saddle club game wont play

I bought The Saddle Club: Willowbrook Stables PC game for my daughter long ago, and we recently to reformat the computer.
There is a problem with the CD: It is the introduction of top girls to skip, and it takes a looong time to use the Task Manager.
It can be traced back to the CD to bear, but I think we DirectX and needs.
I searched the Internet for the XP version (8.0 or higher, and yes, we have XP), but I think that DirectX 10 only for Vista.
Can I use the same in XP, and if not, where can I find the version of XP?

4 comments:

EJU said...

Direct X 9.0

azcn2503 said...

You can find out what version of DirectX is running, follow these instructions:

1. Click "Start"
2. Click Run
3. Enter dxdiag "(without quotes)
4. Click OK

You can download DirectX 9.0c (the latest version for Windows XP) from the Microsoft download site, linked below.

kevaugha... said...

XP is DirectX 9.0c

Vista has DX 10.1 (exclusive HD encoding ... but techniquely one DX9 minor update)

with some improvements to the big time games that can DX10 / 9, you can access the settings DX10 HD.

for a game that is so old that DX8 and later spoke Putzu I turn to sites March, Microsoft DX9.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai ...

Bah! said...

Windows XP comes with DirectX 8, so that bear the closest to the conference.

Post a Comment