Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Original What Baby Carrier Is Best For My 6month Old? HELPPLZ?

What Baby carrier is best for my 6month old? HELPPLZ? - baby bjorn baby carrier original

I have tried Chicco Evenflow Snugli Bjorn and the Ergo. Taking my son wherever I go, and it is too heavy to bear, and she can not stay in her stroller more than 15 minutes. I liked the ergo, but I did not know how his legs are far Soo. The baby of the baby bjourn original and was comfortable, but probably beyond. I recommend a company that is comfortable for them and me? loves and hates to be crushed

4 comments:

I LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL MONSTER said...

Moby Wrap is the BEST! You can place as each time you come to the hips, which rely on, or you can .. It may take up to 35 pounds and is very comfortable .. The baby's arms will be free and happy to be held .. I have for the first day my mother and I 5 days a week there!

Cloth on Bum, Breastmilk in Tum! said...

The Ergo is actually more ergonomic (hence the name). The baby is sitting, not hanging from his crotch, like many other companies. It fits the face, but I discovered that my daughter very well see on the back when they can on my back. She is 2, so, so probably a good bit larger than your daughter.

My suggestion is only a ring sling. You can keep on your hip, so that they can see. I'm pretty comfortable until my daughter was about 25 pounds and 18 months.

Lauren said...

I recommend the ergo test again a little grows, you can, if it is large enough to say, wrapping her legs around his waist, while his farm. if she looks like shes making the divisions too small. but one or two months, should be on the ergo. It really is a great company, and until the child is about 3 or 4

JoeR said...

You should not really your own research. There are many products on the market and each has its own preferences. Try a little and see that you love.

Post a Comment