Sweet Marjoram Herb Gardeners, A Rookie Needs Your Help!?

Herb Gardeners, a Rookie Needs Your Help!? - sweet marjoram

I grow herbs in containers on my patio this summer for the first time, you very well, that's great, but I'm not sure what they are doing in relation to the collection and storage of their own. Someone told me that you do not, they should take, except for immediate use in the kitchen until late summer, but if you can gather to wait so long to make my garden! I use what I can cook, but it hardly makes a breakthrough in them. Please inform me of when I track, as I said, and ways for conservation, etc. More specifically, I have basil, Italian oregano, garlic, chives, rosemary, sage, marjoram, peppermint, spearmint. Thank you!

4 comments:

Alex said...

My mother, like you as much as possible in the kitchen as they grow sooo fast, but sometimes when they are away Slipping, they will generally be cut approximately one third of each plant, and freeze them so you can l 'application during the Christmas dinner. Stengel is large, or several pages, and only stay in a Ziploc bag in the freezer. Although in general still gets freezerburt usually add much flavor to the kitchen. Good luck!

mp_cavgi... said...

You can take herbs as you cut in the kitchen, and put them in containers Ice Cube. Add enough water to cover the grass and freeze. Pop from the ice tray when frozen and freeze in containers to clear. Then, if you want to use in a sauce or something, you fall and has kept the taste of fresh herbs. No frostbite.

Strip said...

Spread the love! Make use bouquets of herbs and friends, could see a little into the pot pourri. I froze some dried herbs and other manageable only by the plants. But as I said, the stock market is the best!

Sptfyr said...

Ideal for dry herbs: basil, oregano, rosemary, sage, oregano, peppermint and spearmint. The grass can actually be used to dry chives, but you can freeze. The drying process is simple. They lead you on easy and put a ribbon around the ends to a beautiful bouquet of flowers to make. You will find an airy great that you can hang to dry in your kitchen and, of course. If you also begin to share it with your friends and acquaintances. Oh, that can be frozen in ice cubes, the mints and then thrown into the tea or lemonade.

Post a Comment