Fibrocystic Breast Disease More Condition_symptoms I Just Found Out Thursday That I Have Fibrocystic Breast Disease, What Can I Do For Pain?

I just found out Thursday that I have fibrocystic breast disease, what can I do for pain? - fibrocystic breast disease more condition_symptoms

I tried not wearing a bra this weekend, and it was terrible. Today I am wearing a bra and is better, but still no pain. Only in my right breast, and I'm on Yaz. I had no caffeine for 5 days from the day when I discovered. I took Advil, but it's something else I need?

2 comments:

Replace said...

You can try to heat and / or ice - which is also always works.

From my experience (personally), caffeine has nothing to do with him, and) in 50 needle biopsy (years, one of the documents, and finally heard / learned that there is usually caused by a hormonal problem. Duh.

You know, these new drugs have more side effects birth control and know more problems than it in this life.

I dare say you have something to do, but try to maintain a certain level of comfort. However - - --

Dennis D said...

You should try, called a natural, homeopathic Lotion ExtRemedy pain. It has a money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied, you have nothing to lose. See www.extremedy.net

Post a Comment